Financial Controller - Global Asset Management Firm
- London, United Kingdom
- £70k - £75k
- 21 Mar 2023
- 05 Apr 2023
- Job Function
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- This role contributes to ensuring that all legal entities are effectively and efficiently managed and meet all reporting and minimum capital requirements to be able continue to provide asset management services to our customers and clients.
- In this role you will deal with the day-to-day management of outsourced service provider team to ensure that reporting deadlines are met, and month end processes are completed.
- Will lead the annual statutory accounts process and coordination of audit deliverables, working to tight deadlines and closing or escalating issues raised by the external auditors.
- Will be required to oversee effective working capital management, including settlement of intercompany accounts and robust cashflow forecasting process and in addition to this you will represent the team on ad hoc team projects, and drive development work to improve existing processes.
- Good understanding of current IFRS accounting standards, and ability to perform technical accounting research and present conclusions
- Experience of assessing financial risks and designing suitable controls to mitigate those risks
- Good communication skills, and ability to build network across finance and the wider business
- Strong system and spreadsheet skills (experience of Oracle, Qliksense and Smart View an advantage).
- Good report writing skills