1 day left
- Morris Jane Associates
- London, United Kingdom
- 30 Apr 2023
- 30 May 2023
- Job Function
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Develop a solid understanding of the operating processes for all accounts.
- Performing cash and stock reconciliations on a weekly and monthly basis and performing adjustments to accounting or escalating to custodians as necessary.
- Oversight of the outsourced middle and back office functions.
- Production of daily live portfolio valuations for Fund Managers, working closely with the teams to provide operational and analytical support where needed.
- Investigation and resolution of mismatched and failing trades, liaising with the Traders to resolve any issues.
- Calculation and instruction of corporate actions.
- Investigation of overdrawn positions and instructing FXs where required.
- Ensuring proxy votes are placed as instructed by Fund Managers ahead of deadlines.
- Oversight of regulatory transaction reporting.
- Providing both regular and ad hoc portfolio and firm-level reporting to Fund Managers, Client Experience, Sales, Marketing, and other interested parties.
- Resolution of any queries or issues that arise in relation to Operations, and escalating issues where necessary.
- Strong MS Office Skills, proficient in Excel and Bloomberg (Must be capable of writing Macros, complex formulae and working with links to external sources especially Bloomberg).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Self-motivated, dedicated.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Strong team work ethic with high standards of behaviour
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Delivery focused and able to deliver under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- A proven track record in highlighting and mitigating potential risks and implementing process improvements.