European Real Estate Value Add - Capital Raising / Senior Distribution - London (12-18month Contract
- Logan Sinclair
- London, United Kingdom
- Competitive Compensation
- 18 May 2023
- 17 Jun 2023
- Job Function
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General
- Employment Type
- Full Time
The individual will be working with various departments including sales, product specialists, marketing, portfolio managers to drive the capital raising for a European Real Estate Value Add fund, for their private market business.
- Helping support driving the 1st close of their European Real Estate Value Add first close.
- Own co-ordination of distribution's input to the central Private Assets Programme to ensure clients needs are factored in.
- Build pipeline of clients for the Private Assets business
- Lead and support the delivery of other projects that help European Distribution team transform to meet the clients needs of today and the future.
- Providing management and control over the execution of project initiatives from business acceptance through to delivery, with the use of central program managers on the fund raise.
- Help support other fund raises in the private market team
- Building strong relationships with internal teams across the business.
- Keeping up to date with regulatory requirements and compliance.
- Degree-level educated with strong academic background.
- Strong background private market products, their distribution and investor services
- Experience in institutional and wholesale clients markets
- Ability to interact with people at various levels of seniority
- Highly organised and details orientated, being able to work towards deadlines
- Must be prepared to challenge and stand up for their opinions
- Working effectively across cultures, functions and locations.