Senior Portfolio Manager, Emerging Market FX/ Rates (CEEMEA) , Global Hedge Fund
- Logan Sinclair
- London, United Kingdom
- 24 May 2023
- 23 Jun 2023
- Job Function
- Hedge Funds
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Manage a portfolio of trading global currencies and derivatives, bonds, interest rate swaps, and futures across primarily CEEMEA currencies and Emerging market rates
- Portfolio Management: Manage the portfolio by implementing an investment strategy that aligns with the fund's overall investment objectives. Monitor portfolio performance and make adjustments as necessary to optimise returns and manage risk.
- Conduct thorough research to identify investment opportunities across Emerging Market currency markets Identifying and implementing market opportunities and trading strategies to generate P&L
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of market trends, economic indicators, and industry-specific factors that may impact portfolio performance.
- Work closely with the research team to develop investment strategies that leverage the hedge fund's resources and expertise. Collaborate with other portfolio managers to identify cross-asset investment opportunities.
- Provide guidance and leadership to the research team and junior portfolio managers. Foster a collaborative and supportive team environment that encourages innovation and growth.
- 10-15+ years' experience in FX trading and 5+ years' experience in portfolio management at a buy-side firm with a proven track record
- Proven track record of low risk, low volatility with strong returns
- Excellent knowledge of Fixed Income and Macroeconomic trading strategies.
- High Sharpe Ratio
- Ability to run a simple strategy with high liquidity
- Proven track record of generating positive P&L
- MSc/BSc from a top-tier university (in Economics or Mathematics) Masters level preferred
- Highly collaborative