VP / SVP - Market Risk Manager - Rates
- Eximius Finance
- London, United Kingdom
- £115k - £125k
- 28 May 2023
- 27 Jun 2023
- Job Function
- Risk Management
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Assessment of market risks, concentrations and top risks.
- Desk-facing. Live discussion and independently challenge of traders, trading management and strategists. Appropriate escalation of risks identified to senior risk managers.
- Real-time involvement in approval of complex & large transactions.Performing deal analysis, including independently assessing overlooked risks, agreeing hedging strategies with the Front Office, determining approval standards and writing concise decision support briefs. Ultimately providing formal approval / veto to senior risk managers.
- Understand P&L drivers and construct any necessary tools to facilitate risk and P&L analysis.
- Development of risk methodologies, tools and involvement in system improvement working closely with traders, quantitative analysts, IT and other groups within the Firm.
- Contribute to the assessment of the suitability and performance of pricing, risk and capital models. Work with relevant groups to address material deficiencies.
- Create presentations articulating key risks and portfolio changes to senior management in a timely fashion.
- Participate in regular signoff of risk submissions to regulator and senior management.
- Experince within Market risk from a top tier bank
- Experince of Interest rates trading
- Quantitative background and ability to challange Quant teams