Private Equity - Fund Control
- Eximius Finance
- London, United Kingdom
- Market Rate
- 07 May 2023
- 06 Jun 2023
- Job Function
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Ensuring accurate and timely management and financial reporting across the funds both internally and externally to investors (incl. statutory accounts).
- Working closely with the investment teams, being aware of all finance and admin queries to ensure Investment Managers are able to focus on their core roles.
- Co-ordination of the quarterly portfolio valuation process with the Group FD, CIO and CFO.
- Preparation and distribution of quarterly Board papers for NED's.
- Attendance at quarterly board meetings and valuation meetings.
- Preparation of regulatory reports and documentation in relation to the funds (e.g. LSE announcements, FCA returns, other requirements for listed funds).
- Ad hoc performance analysis and liaison with the sales team and investment teams.
- Liaising with tax advisers, legal advisers and auditors as required, including the maintenance and review of tax status of the VCT.
- Manage the statutory book for the VCT, updating all information when necessary.
- Ensure all Company filings are accurate and submitted on time for the relevant funds.
- Managing ad-hoc projects that come with a fast-growth business.
- Assisting other parts of the firm on a pro-active and re-active basis, to meet their finance related requirements.
- Supporting the wider business in driving commercial efficiencies across the fund structures, including, but not limited to:
- Identifying cost saving and efficiency opportunities
- Support with transactions and acceptance of new projects
- Ensuring compliance with project and fund contracts
- Thorough knowledge of and compliance with 's procedures and standards
- Ensure a general understanding of VCT and EIS rules and the application to funds