Java Software Engineer (Prop Trading)
1 day left
- Fourier Ltd
- London, United Kingdom
- £200k - £500k
- 10 May 2023
- 09 Jun 2023
- Job Function
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General
- Employment Type
- Full Time
This firm pride themselves on hiring exceptional individuals that have consistently exceeded the bar - both educationally and professionally. If you have a passion to design and develop some of the most complex prop trading software within one of the most exciting trading teams in the world, you are encouraged to apply!
- Build out real time trade management and risk analysis algorithms and visualization tools.
- Write performance sensitive code and algorithms.
- Support the trading desk's research & analysis workflows - utilizing and extending DRW's in house data analysis infrastructure.
- Work directly with traders, developers, and researchers in a tight knit team to develop things like low latency trading infrastructure, tools, web UI, and trading strategies.
- Java - at least 5 years' experience writing Java servers running on Linux.
- Experience working in the trading industry, or a similarly demanding industry, developing business critical applications.
- Trading industry experience is preferred but not required.
- C/C++ ability to maintain and integrate native code - e.g., integrating a C++ library into a Java system.
- Web UIs - you should be able to write UI code to present most of this firms' tools to users.
- Rust - this firm uses Rust where performance matters.
- Python - 3+ years of professional script development experience