Senior Client Skills Facilitator
2 days left
- William Blake Group
- London, United Kingdom
- 11 May 2023
- 10 Jun 2023
- Job Function
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Training Portfolio Ownership - Partners with various teams such as business teams, legal, compliance, and design to ensure that solutions are compliant, client-centric, and in line with brand standards. May own certain training initiatives from end to end.
- Establishes or heavily contributes to road map for assigned trainings.
- Removes impediments and facilitates decisions both inside and outside the core team to ensure a successful training delivery.
- The Senior Client Skills Facilitator sets the direction for the training and prioritizes what will be included in the business case and each training module.
- Works within cross-functional teams, which could include sales, marketing, technology, and design associates.
- Ensures training sessions meet and/or exceed standards for business impact, client satisfaction, compliance, and operational efficiency by closely monitoring, analyzing, and interpreting measures of success.
- Develops and implements strategies and tactics to meet the desired business objectives for assigned training initiatives.
- Coaching and Mentoring -Supports leadership team in the onboarding, training, and ongoing coaching of certain Associates within the Client Skills Team, and across EMEA.
- Recognizes associates as appropriate and, at times, may provide constructive feedback in support of individual development goals.
- Training Release Coordination -Plans with other key team roles as well as stakeholders who are part of other teams, if necessary, to ensure a strategic, complementary release schedule.
- Prior global asset management or similar experience (min. 5 years) and knowledge of the asset management sales process
- Experience driving behavior change through a thoughtful approach
- Strategic thinking to ensure that training approach incorporates all the relevant aspects of the sales process (Client-facing skills, product knowledge, CRM and data best practices, use of resources, etc.)