Marketing Automation (12 m FTC)
- William Blake Group
- London, United Kingdom
- 11 May 2023
- 10 Jun 2023
- Job Function
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- This position is a subject matter expert in marketing automation in EMEA; providing email marketing consultation and execution, utilising Adobe Campaign. Promoting successful outcomes in our efforts to acquire, grow and retain customers and to understand and enhance their experience.
- The position requires experience of working with customer databases for the purposes of audience segmentation, analytics and developing data-driven insights and recommendations to improve marketing effectiveness.
- The role will enhance our marketing automation and personalisation capabilities using client data to determine the right content at the right time for our clients. Working in collaboration with the senior marketing manager - automation & analysis, channel and segment marketers to define the email element of multi-channel campaigns.
- Collaborates with internal clients on operational process(es), such as email campaigns. Assigned to a limited client base, providing basic services related to process area. Participates in campaign planning meetings to ensure a thorough understanding of campaign objectives, timing, necessary collateral (email, digital, etc.), and how clients intend for marketing operations to support the campaign.
- Develops production/service plans that align with campaign objectives. Presents to client and negotiates final operational plans to support the campaign. Ensures that the client understands the advantages and disadvantages of the presented choices, particularly the effects on project cost and timing.
- Conducts regular reporting of operational activities for assigned campaigns. Manages the production schedule, working collaboratively with campaign stakeholders to adjust resources and timing when challenges arise or changes occur.
- Ensures the final production for the assigned campaign conforms to brand standards, includes appropriate regulatory requirements/disclaimers and meets overall quality standards. When deviations are observed, oversees remediation and sees through to conclusion. Escalates unusual or complex quality issues to management.
- Preferred proficiency using Adobe Campaign or similar marketing automation tool. Alternatively experience in similar marketing automation systems
- Knowledgeable of email and digital marketing best practices
- Solid understanding of database marketing principles including client segmentation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in a consultative role
- Ability to manage tight deadlines in a high paced and high-volume environment with a strong attention to detail and process orientation
- Previous experience in Investment Management or Wider Financial Services