2 days left
- William Blake Group
- London, United Kingdom
- 11 May 2023
- 10 Jun 2023
- Job Function
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Sitting within the broader RFP team and reporting to the Head of RFP, the role will be focused on due diligence and reporting requests from clients and intermediaries, ensuring that clients are highly satisfied with the service level they receive.
- The firm is seeing material growth in these requests and the candidate will be expected to help manage a sizable workflow.
- Prior experience of DDQ coordination/management, reporting, or RFP coordination/management is required for this role.
- There is significant potential for the candidate to build a DDQ team and further establish their career.
- Mentoring for junior team members will be a key feature of the role, along with managing relationships with globally located sales teams
- This role will ideally suit someone currently working on, and more importantly, keen to continue working on DDQs and someone who is eager to establish their own DDQ team and function within a large and exciting firm.
- Experience with Diligence Vault, Centrl, Door and similar platforms will be an advantage, along with experience of the due diligence and reporting requirements of leading global clients.
- Familiarity with industry terminology, SFDR and ESG will be a plus.
- Previous experience within the Asset Management Industry is essential
- Previous experience producing DDQs is essential
- The ability to build working relationships with contributors, sales and investment teams
- Detail-oriented, while being efficient with time in order to meet client deadlines
- Strong organisational skills
- The ability to calmly navigate a high-volume workflow, and to manage competing priorities
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a larger team
- Willingness or experience in mentoring junior team members