Associate Director, Loan Asset Management
- Finance Network
- London, United Kingdom
- Up to £75,000 basic plus bonus
- 25 May 2023
- 24 Jun 2023
- Job Function
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Service assigned commercial real estate loans in the UK and continental Europe and monitor their performance.
- Monitors the performance of properties securing the loans and their ability to support loan payments.
- Prepares CMSA and other reports in respect of the loans.
- Provides general customer service to lenders and borrowers.
- Performs research involving loan documents and servicing agreements.
- Evaluates and prepares recommendations for lender consent items on loan and real estate related issues.
- Manages the set-up of new loans in loan servicing system and responsible for maintaining the currency and integrity of loan information.
- Monitors loan document compliance by borrowers, including maintenance of property insurance and submission of rent rolls and property operating statements.
- Solid experience in the real estate debt finance sector.
- Experience of executing real estate debt transactions within the UK & Europe for a broad range of transactions.
- Debt due diligence and transaction management expertise.
- Execution and documentation experience.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong credit analysis skills.